In Microsoft Build 2020 Event Lots of new things coming in future and Big Announcement For Microsoft 365 already done in Microsoft Graph, Project Cortex, Microsoft Lists, Fluid Framework, Microsoft team featues.
Article contains Summary of Microsoft Build 2020 Event take a way for big announcement in Microsoft 365 world.
Microsoft Build 2020 Event Big Announcement
Microsoft announced new features and capabilities in Microsoft Teams, Fluid Framework, Project Cortex, Outlook and Edge and introduced the new Microsoft Lists app
Microsoft Lists App- Your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Lists home (web) and mobile app – Create new lists, share and access recent and favorite lists in one location
- Microsoft Teams ♥ Microsoft Lists – Create a new list or embed an existing list directly in a Teams channel - combining lists with side-by-side conversation
- Ready-made templates help you get started quickly – Jumpstart common scenarios with preconfigured structure, forms, views, and formatting
- Customizable views, smart rules, and sharing keep everyone in sync – Visualize your information, build if/then rules, and share with confidence
What’s New in Microsoft Teams | Build Edition 2020
- Now we can create teams quickly with variety of customizable templates.
- Also Organization create their own template for create team with customize channels and team app.
- Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code Extension for Teams
- Bringing low-code bots to Teams, with Power Virtual Agents
- Simplified Power Apps and Power Virtual Agents “Add to Teams”
- Enhanced workflow automation with Power Automate + Teams
- Improved Power BI sharing to Teams
- New Shifts + Power Automate actions
- Activity feed notifications for apps
- 24 new granular permissions for the Teams Graph APIs
- New Microsoft Graph APIs for subscribing to notifications for new app messages
- New Teams Graph APIs in v1.0
- Microsoft Lists in Teams
- Azure Active Directory Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Contextual Search in Microsoft Teams
- Azure Active Directory Conditional Access
- Resource-Specific Consent
- More powerful Adaptive Cards for Teams
- New version of Graph Explorer, Service principal API in Microsoft Graph is now generally available
- Supports For Building advanced queries in Microsoft Graph with $count, $filter, $search, and $orderby
- New granular permissions for the Teams Graph APIs.
Microsoft Fluid Framework
- Collaborate with Fluid components and workspaces in Outlook and Office.com
- Fluid Framework will be open source
- This powerful new service applies artificial intelligence (AI) and the Microsoft Graph to create a knowledge network that connects your content in Microsoft 365, along with external sources, to organize content and expertise across systems and teams. You can then manage your information and streamline processes with advanced security and compliance controls, along with automated workflows
- Work with new developer tools now in private preview, Preview of Taxonomy Graph APIs
- Save keystrokes in Outlook- Now, Outlook on the web can help compose email messages with text predictions
- Keep up with Yammer in Outlook—Outlook for Windows, Outlook for Mac, and Outlook mobile users can now view and reply to Yammer conversations, polls, questions, and praise without leaving their inbox.